Sudden Infant Dance Syndrome
4 Shouts - 9,305 Scrobbles
Sudden Infant Dance Syndrome (also known as SIDS) were active from 2005 - 2008 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Members were Sarah Ford (keyboards) Jesse Locke (drums), Braden Kirchner (bass guitar) and Craig Fahner (guitar). They released one full length album, a composition of all recordings from previous records, in September of 2007 - it was titled "2 Many Babes". Known for their exciting live performances and solid fan base among Calgary locals, they would go on to become one of Calgary's most followed live bands.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dr. Awkward - (3:28) - 6 plays
- Baseball Geist - 6 plays
- (Who You Gonna Take To The) Prom? - (0:42) - 3 plays
- olivia neutron bomb - 3 plays
- zombie song - (1:39) - 3 plays
- davidian branch - 3 plays
- 2 Many Babes - (3:02) - 3 plays
- Graveyard - (3:17) - 3 plays
- I'm Your Pal, You're A Cocksucker - (2:13) - 2 plays
- Ghost Fleas (Live on CJSW) - (9:42) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online