Sudden Infant Dance Syndrome
4 Shouts - 9,322 Scrobbles
Sudden Infant Dance Syndrome (also known as SIDS) were active from 2005 - 2008 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Members were Sarah Ford (keyboards) Jesse Locke (drums), Braden Kirchner (bass guitar) and Craig Fahner (guitar). They released one full length album, a composition of all recordings from previous records, in September of 2007 - it was titled "2 Many Babes". Known for their exciting live performances and solid fan base among Calgary locals, they would go on to become one of Calgary's most followed live bands.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Life's A Riot With Craig And Brady - (3:21) - 4 plays
- Choco Taco Boy - (1:53) - 4 plays
- 2 Many Babes - (3:02) - 4 plays
- Brad Pitt - (1:53) - 3 plays
- (Who You Gonna Take To The) Prom? - (0:42) - 3 plays
- davidian branch - 3 plays
- zombie song - (1:39) - 3 plays
- (Who You Gonna Take To The) Prom - (0:42) - 3 plays
- Trickshark II - (0:33) - 2 plays
- Trash - (2:18) - 2 plays