Subway To Sally
1,245 Shouts - 12,544,618 Scrobbles
Subway to Sally was founded in Potsdam, Germany, in the early 1990s. It is a rock band with clear folk and medieval influences, later also with gothic and metal elements added to the mix. With their continuous inclusion of oriental sounds and elements of classical music (noted for instance by the use of the arrangements of the backup vocals) and the use of instruments less frequently seen in metal bands, such as bagpipes, shawm, violin, hurdy-gurdy and lute, the band has acquired the label of medieval metal.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sieben - (3:51) - 7,612 plays
- Eisblumen - (4:31) - 5,812 plays
- Schwarze Seide - (4:25) - 8,841 plays
- Ad Mortem Festinamus - (3:23) - 7,371 plays
- Kleid aus Rosen - (4:34) - 4,833 plays
- Besser Du rennst - (4:08) - 5,278 plays
- Meine Seele brennt - (4:19) - 4,047 plays
- Grausame Schwester - (5:04) - 7,579 plays
- Warte, Warte - (5:14) - 6,753 plays
- Tanz auf dem Vulkan - (3:12) - 3,835 plays