Subway To Sally
1,245 Shouts - 12,500,220 Scrobbles
Subway to Sally was founded in Potsdam, Germany, in the early 1990s. It is a rock band with clear folk and medieval influences, later also with gothic and metal elements added to the mix. With their continuous inclusion of oriental sounds and elements of classical music (noted for instance by the use of the arrangements of the backup vocals) and the use of instruments less frequently seen in metal bands, such as bagpipes, shawm, violin, hurdy-gurdy and lute, the band has acquired the label of medieval metal.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sieben - (3:51) - 7,610 plays
- Eisblumen - (4:31) - 6,104 plays
- Schwarze Seide - (4:25) - 8,186 plays
- Kleid aus Rosen - (4:34) - 4,861 plays
- Ad Mortem Festinamus - (3:23) - 6,759 plays
- Besser Du rennst - (4:08) - 5,105 plays
- Meine Seele brennt - (4:19) - 4,080 plays
- Tanz auf dem Vulkan - (3:12) - 3,911 plays
- Grausame Schwester - (5:04) - 6,972 plays
- Auf Kiel - (4:04) - 3,630 plays