Suburban Kids with Biblical Names
352 Shouts - 2,300,602 Scrobbles
Suburban Kids with Biblical Names is a Swedish band formed in December 2003 by Johan Hedberg and Peter Gunnarsson. They put two songs on a website in 2004 and soon after were signed to Labrador Records. The phrase "suburban kids with biblical names" is taken from the song People by the Silver Jews. They make and record their music in the hallway of the storehouse at Peter's parents' home. Johan makes simple drafts of the songs and then Peter polishes them and turns them into shiny pop songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rent a Wreck - (2:53) - 2,396 plays
- Funeral Face - (2:57) - 1,602 plays
- Loop Duplicate My Heart - (3:06) - 1,156 plays
- Love Will - (3:07) - 918 plays
- Seems to Be On My Mind - (2:49) - 1,049 plays
- 1999 - (3:04) - 744 plays
- Marry Me - (2:18) - 712 plays
- Trumpets and Violins - (2:49) - 745 plays
- Parakit - (2:55) - 686 plays
- Trees and Squirrels - (3:17) - 609 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online