212 Shouts - 1,149,845 Scrobbles
Submotion Orchestra is a live 7-piece project from Leeds, incorporating deep bass-driven grooves and dense textures in their progressive live dubstep sound. Leaving crowds inspired and often open-mouthed in their wake, this is not live dubstep to be taken lightly. The members have all cut their teeth on live dub, funk, reggae, jazz and even grime bands previously, so are no strangers to complex rhythm or rootical bass. Having been formed in early 2009 as an experimental live project, the band have quickly established themselves as one of the most exciting up-and-coming acts this year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Thinking - (4:43) - 9,986 plays
- Blind Spot - (3:50) - 9,689 plays
- All Yours - Original Mix - (4:40) - 6,937 plays
- Snow - (4:30) - 7,455 plays
- Sleepwalker - (5:08) - 7,605 plays
- Intro - (3:15) - 7,247 plays
- Sunshine - (3:53) - 6,778 plays
- All Yours - (4:38) - 7,514 plays
- Finest Hour - (7:35) - 7,160 plays
- Angel Eyes - (6:29) - 6,470 plays