4 Shouts - 63,799 Scrobbles
Though no electronic act bested the Orb at creating a satisfying fusion of ambient music and dub, Sub Dub came the closest with its blend of studio production and live instrumentation. The quartet, which includes bassist John Ward, programmer Raz Mesinai, vocalist Ursula Ward, and Grant Stewart on tenor sax, debuted in 1994 with the Babylon Unite EP on TKI. After one more EP, Dawa Zangpo, Sub Dub released their debut album in 1996 on Instinct. Dancehall Malfunction followed in 1997.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dawa Zangpo - (4:12) - 264 plays
- Liquid Calling (Adam Shaikh Remix) - 137 plays
- Liquid Mantra - (5:07) - 161 plays
- Monuments on Earth - (4:01) - 169 plays
- The Calling - (7:59) - 122 plays
- Intro - (1:21) - 87 plays
- Rhythm Collision - (6:23) - 86 plays
- Revolution - (7:00) - 103 plays
- Drifting - (8:23) - 83 plays
- Rising Dub - (6:29) - 73 plays