11 Shouts - 19,570 Scrobbles
Sturmreaktor is a Swedish industrial music project, created by musician Johannes Dyplin. The music could be described as a mix between industrial, electro, synthpop and techno, mostly inspired by artists such as Combichrist, Grendel, Colony 5 and Red Cell. The beginning
In 2005, Swedish Johannes Dyplin started experimenting with industrial music. One of the first songs in the workbench was "Rise" which has been rewritten numerous times since then. Quite a bunch of songs was under production at februari 2008, when the one man project "Celestial Chaos" was created.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online