40 Shouts - 63,441 Scrobbles
Stump could refer to an Anglo-Irish indie/experimental/rock group from London, or it could refer to a one-man Porno Goregrind project from Gravesend, Kent. Stump were an Anglo-Irish indie/experimental/rock group featuring Mick Lynch (vocals), Kev Hopper (bass), Rob McKahey (drums) and Chris Salmon (guitar) formed in London in 1983. Their first release was a four track EP Mud on a Colon,released in 1986 through the Ron Johnson record label. This was followed by a self-released mini album,Quirk Out,produced by Hugh Jones which included their cult hit Buffalo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Buffalo - (4:04) - 917 plays
- Charlton Heston - (3:30) - 224 plays
- Living it Down - (2:53) - 99 plays
- Tupperware Stripper - (4:02) - 66 plays
- In the Green - (3:31) - 66 plays
- Our Fathers - (3:27) - 71 plays
- Orgasm Way - (4:24) - 64 plays
- Bit Part Actor - (2:16) - 54 plays
- Kitchen Table - (2:54) - 59 plays
- Roll the Bodies Over - (3:37) - 59 plays