40 Shouts - 60,856 Scrobbles
Stump could refer to an Anglo-Irish indie/experimental/rock group from London, or it could refer to a one-man Porno Goregrind project from Gravesend, Kent. Stump were an Anglo-Irish indie/experimental/rock group featuring Mick Lynch (vocals), Kev Hopper (bass), Rob McKahey (drums) and Chris Salmon (guitar) formed in London in 1983. Their first release was a four track EP Mud on a Colon,released in 1986 through the Ron Johnson record label. This was followed by a self-released mini album,Quirk Out,produced by Hugh Jones which included their cult hit Buffalo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Significant Others - (3:27) - 0 plays
- Con que la lavare - (2:52) - 0 plays
- alien detector - (5:08) - 0 plays
- Medication - (4:32) - 0 plays
- To Here Knows When - (5:29) - 0 plays
- with Nick Cave - God s Hotel - (3:16) - 0 plays
- 1 - (3:56) - 0 plays
- If 6 was 9 - (6:00) - 0 plays
- Robert Fripp-Brian Eno / Evening Star - (7:30) - 0 plays
- Original - (16:19) - 0 plays