41 Shouts - 55,034 Scrobbles
Stump could refer to an Anglo-Irish indie/experimental/rock group from London, or it could refer to a one-man Porno Goregrind project from Gravesend, Kent. Stump were an Anglo-Irish indie/experimental/rock group featuring Mick Lynch (vocals), Kev Hopper (bass), Rob McKahey (drums) and Chris Salmon (guitar) formed in London in 1983. Their first release was a four track EP Mud on a Colon,released in 1986 through the Ron Johnson record label. This was followed by a self-released mini album,Quirk Out,produced by Hugh Jones which included their cult hit Buffalo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Buffalo - (4:04) - 581 plays
- Charlton Heston - (3:29) - 257 plays
- Living it Down - (2:53) - 115 plays
- Alcohol - (3:53) - 63 plays
- In the Green - (3:31) - 65 plays
- Roll the Bodies Over - (3:37) - 62 plays
- Chaos - (3:45) - 70 plays
- Heartache - (2:57) - 54 plays
- Bone - (3:40) - 57 plays
- Boggy Home - (2:01) - 53 plays