40 Shouts - 60,502 Scrobbles
Stump could refer to an Anglo-Irish indie/experimental/rock group from London, or it could refer to a one-man Porno Goregrind project from Gravesend, Kent. Stump were an Anglo-Irish indie/experimental/rock group featuring Mick Lynch (vocals), Kev Hopper (bass), Rob McKahey (drums) and Chris Salmon (guitar) formed in London in 1983. Their first release was a four track EP Mud on a Colon,released in 1986 through the Ron Johnson record label. This was followed by a self-released mini album,Quirk Out,produced by Hugh Jones which included their cult hit Buffalo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Buffalo - (4:04) - 1,227 plays
- Charlton Heston - (3:30) - 290 plays
- Living it Down - (2:53) - 163 plays
- Alcohol - (3:53) - 104 plays
- Chaos - (3:45) - 128 plays
- Roll the Bodies Over - (3:37) - 118 plays
- In the Green - (3:31) - 106 plays
- Heartache - (2:57) - 75 plays
- Bone - (3:40) - 83 plays
- Tupperware Stripper - (4:02) - 88 plays