44 Shouts - 5,098 Scrobbles
Stuart Fergusson Victor Sutcliffe (23 June 1940 – 10 April 1962) was an artist, and the original bassist of The Beatles for two years. Sutcliffe earned praise for his paintings, which mostly explored a style related to Abstract Expressionism. Sutcliffe is one of the group of people sometimes referred to "the fifth Beatle". Sutcliffe and John Lennon are credited with coming up with the name for the Beatles, as they both liked Buddy Holly's band, the Crickets. Sutcliffe played with the Beatles in Hamburg, where he met photographer Astrid Kirchherr, to whom he was later engaged.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love Me Tender - (3:22) - 67 plays
- Love Me Tender (Elvis Presley cover) - (3:10) - 33 plays
- Instrumental 1 - (5:15) - 1 plays
- That's When Your Heartaches Begin - (1:14) - 2 plays
- Unknown/ Matchbox - (1:04) - 1 plays
- Instrumental 2 - (6:17) - 2 plays
- Hello Little Girl - (1:45) - 1 plays
- Some Days - (1:30) - 1 plays
- Wildcat 1 - (1:17) - 1 plays
- One After 909 Pt. 2 - (1:27) - 1 plays