0 Shouts - 15,415 Scrobbles
Stuart McLean (born 1948 in Montreal, Quebec) is a Canadian radio broadcaster and author. McLean graduated from Sir George Williams University with a B.A. degree. He is best known as the host of The Vinyl Cafe on CBC Radio 1 and CBC Radio 2. He retired in 2004 as a professor at the School of Journalism at Ryerson Polytechnic University in Toronto. McLean's books of stories from The Vinyl Cafe twice won the Stephen Leacock Medal for Humour.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Polly Anderson's Christmas Party - (22:52) - 31 plays
- Dave Cooks the Turkey - (26:12) - 36 plays
- Christmas On The Road - (24:10) - 21 plays
- No Tax on Truffles - (22:03) - 11 plays
- Dave goes to the Dentist - (20:23) - 20 plays
- Dave Gives a Speech - (24:30) - 15 plays
- Kenny Wong's Practical Jokes - (26:43) - 14 plays
- Christmas at the Turlingtons' - (22:30) - 6 plays
- The Bare Truth - (16:20) - 8 plays
- Sam the Athlete - (21:23) - 24 plays