647 Shouts - 6,499,812 Scrobbles
Strike Anywhere is a melodic hardcore/punk band from Richmond, Virginia. They formed in 1999 after the demise of frontman Thomas Barnett's previous band, Inquisition. Their music is characterized by fast tempos, catchy melodies, and socially conscious lyrics. They have released 4 full-length albums and are currently signed to Bridge Nine Records. Strike Anywhere is a political band, with lyrics touching on such issues as police brutality, anarchism, anti-capitalism, women's rights, animal rights, and globalization.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
I won't let you go
I won't let them take you
into the silence of a past divided
- LyricsLook how the ruts cling to my footsteps
The fatal invisible tool, by which we define
We fight for our approval
And fear our removal from the safety of fools
From the tidal forces of our positions
- I'm Your Opposite Number - (2:16) - 3,714 plays
- LyricsAre we running so far from facing
The numbers who crash in an empty room.
False visions we search
And the reflections consume.
But the mirror is everyone's tomb.
- LyricsSo I'll write these words now
for you my friend
here after all this time
we may never sing this one
it's just here as a light to help you
- Blaze - (2:02) - 2,348 plays
- Sedition - (2:00) - 2,139 plays
- Chalkline - (2:39) - 1,885 plays
- Lights Go Out - (2:28) - 1,649 plays
- Prisoner Echoes - (2:37) - 1,644 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online