Strength in Numbers
13 Shouts - 84,572 Scrobbles
There are 2 bands with this name, one was a metal/hardcore band and the other was a bluegrass/newgrass super group. 1. Strength in Numbers was a metal/hardcore band from New Jersey active in the early 2000s. They released their debut album, Rise and Resist, in 2003 to great fanfare. In 2005, they signed to E. Town Concrete's Ironbound Recordings imprint and released their sophomore release, The Veil. The album featured several re-recordings of songs from their debut but many new songs as well. They toured to support the record but have been mostly inactive since.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lost In Mind - (3:12) - 295 plays
- Future Man - (5:10) - 239 plays
- Slopes - (6:17) - 200 plays
- The Lochs Of Dread - (4:48) - 217 plays
- Hypnosis - 220 plays
- One Winter's Night - (4:11) - 213 plays
- Death Sequence - 230 plays
- Duke And Cookie - (3:23) - 183 plays
- Funes - (2:04) - 208 plays
- Texas Red - (4:09) - 181 plays