Strength in Numbers
13 Shouts - 82,896 Scrobbles
There are 2 bands with this name, one was a metal/hardcore band and the other was a bluegrass/newgrass super group. 1. Strength in Numbers was a metal/hardcore band from New Jersey active in the early 2000s. They released their debut album, Rise and Resist, in 2003 to great fanfare. In 2005, they signed to E. Town Concrete's Ironbound Recordings imprint and released their sophomore release, The Veil. The album featured several re-recordings of songs from their debut but many new songs as well. They toured to support the record but have been mostly inactive since.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One Winter's Night - (4:11) - 258 plays
- Future Man - (5:10) - 285 plays
- The Lochs Of Dread - (4:48) - 223 plays
- Slopes - (6:17) - 213 plays
- Texas Red - (4:09) - 231 plays
- Duke And Cookie - (3:23) - 213 plays
- Macedonia - (4:26) - 193 plays
- Pink Flamingos - (4:00) - 184 plays
- Lost In Mind - (3:12) - 156 plays
- No Apologies - (4:20) - 147 plays