Strength in Numbers
13 Shouts - 81,785 Scrobbles
There are 2 bands with this name, one was a metal/hardcore band and the other was a bluegrass/newgrass super group. 1. Strength in Numbers was a metal/hardcore band from New Jersey active in the early 2000s. They released their debut album, Rise and Resist, in 2003 to great fanfare. In 2005, they signed to E. Town Concrete's Ironbound Recordings imprint and released their sophomore release, The Veil. The album featured several re-recordings of songs from their debut but many new songs as well. They toured to support the record but have been mostly inactive since.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One Winter's Night - (4:11) - 264 plays
- Future Man - (5:10) - 277 plays
- The Lochs Of Dread - (4:48) - 271 plays
- Texas Red - (4:09) - 224 plays
- Slopes - (6:17) - 205 plays
- Duke And Cookie - (3:23) - 208 plays
- Macedonia - (4:26) - 198 plays
- Pink Flamingos - (4:00) - 189 plays
- No Apologies - (4:20) - 146 plays
- Blue Men Of The Sahara - (5:05) - 150 plays