Strength in Numbers
12 Shouts - 78,113 Scrobbles
There are 2 bands with this name, one was a metal/hardcore band and the other was a bluegrass/newgrass super group. 1. Strength in Numbers was a metal/hardcore band from New Jersey active in the early 2000s. They released their debut album, Rise and Resist, in 2003 to great fanfare. In 2005, they signed to E. Town Concrete's Ironbound Recordings imprint and released their sophomore release, The Veil. The album featured several re-recordings of songs from their debut but many new songs as well. They toured to support the record but have been mostly inactive since.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One Winter's Night - (4:11) - 381 plays
- Future Man - (5:10) - 378 plays
- Texas Red - (4:09) - 285 plays
- The Lochs Of Dread - (4:48) - 336 plays
- Slopes - (6:17) - 309 plays
- Macedonia - (4:26) - 291 plays
- Duke And Cookie - (3:23) - 257 plays
- No Apologies - (4:20) - 268 plays
- Pink Flamingos - (4:00) - 240 plays
- Blue Men Of The Sahara - (5:05) - 216 plays