Strength In Numbers
13 Shouts - 88,136 Scrobbles
There are 2 bands with this name, one was a metal/hardcore band and the other was a bluegrass/newgrass super group. 1. Strength in Numbers was a metal/hardcore band from New Jersey active in the early 2000s. They released their debut album, Rise and Resist, in 2003 to great fanfare. In 2005, they signed to E. Town Concrete's Ironbound Recordings imprint and released their sophomore release, The Veil. The album featured several re-recordings of songs from their debut but many new songs as well. They toured to support the record but have been mostly inactive since.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One Winter's Night - (4:11) - 251 plays
- Future Man - (5:10) - 198 plays
- Slopes - (6:17) - 213 plays
- Duke And Cookie - (3:23) - 158 plays
- Texas Red - (4:09) - 168 plays
- The Lochs Of Dread - (4:48) - 182 plays
- Lost In Mind - (3:12) - 244 plays
- Death Sequence - 157 plays
- No Apologies - (4:20) - 121 plays
- Macedonia - (4:26) - 117 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online