Strength In Numbers
13 Shouts - 87,294 Scrobbles
There are 2 bands with this name, one was a metal/hardcore band and the other was a bluegrass/newgrass super group. 1. Strength in Numbers was a metal/hardcore band from New Jersey active in the early 2000s. They released their debut album, Rise and Resist, in 2003 to great fanfare. In 2005, they signed to E. Town Concrete's Ironbound Recordings imprint and released their sophomore release, The Veil. The album featured several re-recordings of songs from their debut but many new songs as well. They toured to support the record but have been mostly inactive since.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One Winter's Night - (4:11) - 226 plays
- Slopes - (6:17) - 213 plays
- Duke And Cookie - (3:23) - 143 plays
- Lost In Mind - (3:12) - 240 plays
- Future Man - (5:10) - 200 plays
- Death Sequence - 164 plays
- The Lochs Of Dread - (4:48) - 181 plays
- Soul Dragger - 216 plays
- Texas Red - (4:09) - 152 plays
- No Apologies - (4:20) - 106 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online