Strength In Numbers
13 Shouts - 86,055 Scrobbles
There are 2 bands with this name, one was a metal/hardcore band and the other was a bluegrass/newgrass super group. 1. Strength in Numbers was a metal/hardcore band from New Jersey active in the early 2000s. They released their debut album, Rise and Resist, in 2003 to great fanfare. In 2005, they signed to E. Town Concrete's Ironbound Recordings imprint and released their sophomore release, The Veil. The album featured several re-recordings of songs from their debut but many new songs as well. They toured to support the record but have been mostly inactive since.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One Winter's Night - (4:11) - 218 plays
- Death Sequence - 199 plays
- Future Man - (5:10) - 207 plays
- Slopes - (6:17) - 221 plays
- The Lochs Of Dread - (4:48) - 207 plays
- Lost In Mind - (3:12) - 206 plays
- Duke And Cookie - (3:23) - 139 plays
- Texas Red - (4:09) - 154 plays
- No Apologies - (4:20) - 113 plays
- Soul Dragger - 184 plays