9 Shouts - 13,523 Scrobbles
"STREETMARK was founded 1968 in Düsseldorf, when Dorothea Raukes, who had studied Classical Music and played keyboards, met the Brothers Thomas and Bernd Schreiber, both guitarists. Dorothea and Thomas formed the nucleus of the band. In the beginning STREETMARK played mainly covers of the BEATLES, Jon Mayall and DEEP PURPLE. In 1969 they refused a proposal for a record deal. In the following five years STREETMARK developed their own style mainly based on the compositions of Dorothea and Thomas, influenced by PROCOL HARUM, FOCUS and ELP.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dreams - (12:17) - 83 plays
- Eleanor Rigby - (5:25) - 76 plays
- Lovers - (5:16) - 107 plays
- Tomorrow - (1:11) - 51 plays
- Reality Airport - (5:55) - 32 plays
- Eileen - (5:40) - 36 plays
- Crazy Notion - (8:01) - 29 plays
- Sea Of Melted Lead - (5:50) - 32 plays
- Green Velvet Curtains - (2:20) - 20 plays
- Passage - (4:25) - 26 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online