Street Smart Cyclist
226 Shouts - 292,926 Scrobbles
Street Smart Cyclist was an emo/math rock band from the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania. SSC was composed of Jon Geeting on guitar, Ross Brazuk on guitar, John Galm on vocals (replaced briefly by Jonathan "Cody" Garwacke of Yo Man, Go!), Nate Dionne on bass, and Dave Geeting on drums. Brad "the Fat Kid" Raub was the original bass player. Matthew Wirick refused to play keyboards. Street Smart Cyclist formed in late 2005 and started playing out in January 2006. They released one self-titled 7" and sketchy-as-all heck acoustic EP titled "Lint Traps".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hoods Up! - (3:38) - 2,683 plays
- Pastor of Muppets - (2:17) - 2,656 plays
- The Three Lane Cut - (2:58) - 2,373 plays
- We Lack Science - (3:08) - 1,845 plays
- Cigarettes In Love - (0:54) - 1,265 plays
- The Human Map Says We're Fucked - (2:25) - 1,153 plays
- Kiss Kitty On the Lips - (4:03) - 1,116 plays
- Hoods Up - (3:39) - 564 plays
- kiss kitty - (4:04) - 497 plays
- pastor of puppets - (2:18) - 181 plays