Strays Don't Sleep
28 Shouts - 375,545 Scrobbles
Songwriter/solo artists are strange animals. They’re typically solitary and prickly. They don’t move well in packs. It’s unusual for two such artists to find something in common magnetic enough to join forces over a common vision. In the case of Matthew Ryan and Neilson Hubbard, this would seem a particularly difficult event. Each had already carved out a niche for himself, each was well-known and highly-praised by the critics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- For Blue Skies - (6:08) - 8,206 plays
- Love Don't Owe You Anything - (3:58) - 223 plays
- Night is Still - (4:23) - 152 plays
- For Blue Skies (Album Version) - (6:09) - 295 plays
- Cars And History - (4:59) - 135 plays
- You Belong To Me - (3:05) - 124 plays
- April's Smiling at Me - (4:03) - 130 plays
- Spirit Fingers - (4:59) - 89 plays
- Falling Asleep with You - (3:18) - 76 plays
- Pretty Girl - (3:58) - 78 plays