13 Shouts - 100,182 Scrobbles
Strawfoot is a six piece alternative country/Gothic Americana band from St. Louis, Missouri. The name is taken from the Civil War era march cadence of the same name. Their music infuses a variety of influences ranging from bluegrass, southern gospel and the blues, to eastern European folk and alternative rock. Steeped in the rich, dark history of America and beyond Strawfoot play haunting cautionary tales of outlaw scarecrows, wayward preachers, falling pianos and the devil to create the dark sounds of “Candy-Coated Salvation and Eternal Damnation”.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wayfarin Stranger - (1:31) - 655 plays
- Strawfoot Waltz - (3:39) - 490 plays
- Damnation Way - (4:30) - 476 plays
- Achilles Heel - (4:16) - 323 plays
- Cloth - (4:30) - 331 plays
- Cursed Neck - (4:31) - 327 plays
- Effigy - (5:12) - 300 plays
- Funeral March - (4:33) - 242 plays
- My Dog - (4:16) - 195 plays
- Fiddle And Jug - (3:35) - 243 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online