4 Shouts - 99,247 Scrobbles
Strange Cargo is the title of a series of albums by british electronic artist/producer William Orbit. By the fourth installment, Hinterland, it became the artist name. The sound of these albums could be best described as 'trademark Orbit'. Typically a song would have electronic beats and sound effects, mixed in with atmospheric ambient touches and guitar playing. According to the Q&A section on Orbit's official site, he is aiming to release a new Strange Cargo album in 2007.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Million Town - (7:30) - 455 plays
- Million Town (K&D Session) - (7:33) - 607 plays
- Million Town (K&D Session™) - (7:32) - 193 plays
- She Cries Your Name - (5:15) - 131 plays
- Million Town (Kruder & Dorfmeister session) - (7:27) - 56 plays
- Montok Point - (7:13) - 51 plays
- Million Town (K&D Session TM) - (7:32) - 50 plays
- Say Anything - 36 plays
- Hulaville - 32 plays
- Crimes Of The Future - 33 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online