4 Shouts - 100,515 Scrobbles
Strange Cargo is the title of a series of albums by british electronic artist/producer William Orbit. By the fourth installment, Hinterland, it became the artist name. The sound of these albums could be best described as 'trademark Orbit'. Typically a song would have electronic beats and sound effects, mixed in with atmospheric ambient touches and guitar playing. According to the Q&A section on Orbit's official site, he is aiming to release a new Strange Cargo album in 2007.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Million Town (K&D Session) - (7:33) - 642 plays
- Million Town - (7:30) - 436 plays
- Million Town (K&D Session™) - (7:32) - 205 plays
- She Cries Your Name - (5:15) - 144 plays
- Million Town (K&D Session TM) - (7:32) - 101 plays
- Million Town (Kruder & Dorfmeister session) - (7:27) - 52 plays
- Montok Point - (7:13) - 35 plays
- Crimes Of The Future - 28 plays
- Hulaville - 25 plays
- El Ninjo - (4:51) - 25 plays