14 Shouts - 108,010 Scrobbles
Straitjacket Fits formed in Dunedin, New Zealand in 1986 and were a prominent band in the Flying Nun label's second wave of the Dunedin Sound. Like many of their stablemates, the band hailed from the southern city of Dunedin. They formed from the ashes of The Double Happys, a band comprised of Shayne Carter, Wayne Elsey and John Collie. The tragic accidental death of Elsey saw the two remaining Double Happys join forces with David Wood in 1986 to form Straitjacket Fits.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She Speeds - (4:10) - 622 plays
- Down In Splendour - (3:38) - 468 plays
- Brittle - (3:21) - 159 plays
- Dialling A Prayer - (3:49) - 195 plays
- Sparkle That Shines - (3:58) - 137 plays
- Bad Note For A Heart - (3:48) - 182 plays
- If I Were You - (3:58) - 154 plays
- Missing Presumed Drowned - (2:50) - 123 plays
- Done - (3:20) - 92 plays
- Headwind - (3:23) - 106 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online