0 Shouts - 152 Scrobbles
The mind-blowing sounds of Stone Watch exploded onto the scene in August of 2009 when the group came out of nowhere from the small town of Iola, Kansas. It is composed of two main artists (BIG SWEAT & IMPROV) as the base of the "Stone Watch Family." Stone Watch features a unique blend of varied styles ranging from the swag of the Dirty South, the intensity of the Mid-West, to the soul of the West Coast where the group now resides in Hollywood, California.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online