24 Shouts - 52,159 Scrobbles
Stockholms Negrer was a Swedish punk band who were active during the second half of the 1980's with record releases and concerts. The first half of the 90's they continued to tour, but they didn't release any new records. The singer of the band, Michael Alonzo, came from the popular Swedish punk band KSMB. Their provocative lyrics and attitude even today irritate and upset people. The singer Michael Alonzo was, during their active time, reported for agitation against an ethnic group because of the lyrics in the songs "Fy Fan Svenska Flicka" and "Död Åt Alla".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Knark e gott - (1:45) - 420 plays
- Det förlovade landet - (3:40) - 234 plays
- Jag Är En Vit Neger - (2:15) - 184 plays
- Negerbollar av stål - (2:31) - 184 plays
- Sieg Heil - (4:13) - 193 plays
- Den vita apan - (3:43) - 266 plays
- Fy fan svenska flicka - (3:35) - 152 plays
- Död åt alla - (3:30) - 126 plays
- Mördarmohikanen - (1:52) - 170 plays
- Brutal disciplin - (4:16) - 95 plays