1,325 Shouts - 30,583,259 Scrobbles
Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner CBE (born 2 October 1951 in Wallsend, Newcastle upon Tyne, England), known by his stage name Sting, is an English musician, singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, activist, actor and philanthropist. Prior to starting his solo career, he was the principal songwriter, lead singer and bassist for the rock band The Police. Throughout his career, Sting has incorporated distinct elements of jazz, reggae, classical, New Age, and worldbeat into his music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Englishman in New York - (4:27) - 119,706 plays
- Fields of Gold - (3:50) - 111,300 plays
- Shape Of My Heart - (4:39) - 109,780 plays
- Fragile - (4:36) - 63,667 plays
- Desert Rose - (4:46) - 68,211 plays
- If I Ever Lose My Faith in You - (4:31) - 32,539 plays
- Mad About You - (3:53) - 31,046 plays
- The Last Ship - (3:50) - 32,593 plays
- Russians - (3:59) - 25,699 plays
- When We Dance - (4:13) - 24,517 plays