176 Shouts - 672,872 Scrobbles
Stillste Stund was founded by Oliver Uckermann and Birgit Strunz in 1998. The band's name is old German and means "Stillest Hour" or "Calmest Hour" and traces back to a quote by Friedrich Nietzsche, in which he refers to his deepest and calmest (and at the same time his most terrible) moments as the „Stillest Hour"...
The music of Stillste Stund has often been described as versatile, complex and progressive with many breaks, but on the other side it also has a lot of catchy elements.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tiefenritt - (5:13) - 1,053 plays
- Sternenwacht - (5:48) - 475 plays
- Alice III (Schwesterherz) - (5:19) - 418 plays
- Viktor (Von Rosen und Nekrosen) - (5:05) - 369 plays
- LyricsWie kleine Gtter so erheben wir uns
ber alles, was uns umgibt.
Wie kleine Gtter! Doch Feuer und Metall
Zu beherrschen - vermag das nicht nur der Schmied?
Wir maten uns bereits zu Groes an,
- Die Hure Babylon - (6:02) - 479 plays
- Ananke - (1:34) - 408 plays
- Alice (Der Spiegeltanz) - (5:50) - 271 plays
- Nexus - (4:32) - 313 plays
- Untertage - (1:40) - 269 plays