174 Shouts - 648,920 Scrobbles
Stillste Stund was founded by Oliver Uckermann and Birgit Strunz in 1998. The band's name is old German and means "Stillest Hour" or "Calmest Hour" and traces back to a quote by Friedrich Nietzsche, in which he refers to his deepest and calmest (and at the same time his most terrible) moments as the „Stillest Hour"...
The music of Stillste Stund has often been described as versatile, complex and progressive with many breaks, but on the other side it also has a lot of catchy elements.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tiefenritt - (5:13) - 1,124 plays
- Sternenwacht - (5:48) - 733 plays
- Alice (Der Spiegeltanz) - (5:50) - 532 plays
- Nexus - (4:32) - 511 plays
- Alice III (Schwesterherz) - (5:19) - 620 plays
- Viktor (Von Rosen und Nekrosen) - (5:05) - 516 plays
- Die Hure Babylon - (6:02) - 526 plays
- Der Untergang - (5:42) - 593 plays
- Ananke - (1:34) - 500 plays
- Kammerspiel - (6:43) - 389 plays