174 Shouts - 649,535 Scrobbles
Stillste Stund was founded by Oliver Uckermann and Birgit Strunz in 1998. The band's name is old German and means "Stillest Hour" or "Calmest Hour" and traces back to a quote by Friedrich Nietzsche, in which he refers to his deepest and calmest (and at the same time his most terrible) moments as the „Stillest Hour"...
The music of Stillste Stund has often been described as versatile, complex and progressive with many breaks, but on the other side it also has a lot of catchy elements.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tiefenritt - (5:13) - 1,138 plays
- Sternenwacht - (5:48) - 739 plays
- Alice (Der Spiegeltanz) - (5:50) - 464 plays
- Alice III (Schwesterherz) - (5:19) - 629 plays
- LyricsEtwas liegt in den Sternen,
Dem unser Herz gehrt.
Ein Traum, der unsere Sehnsucht weckt,
Uns mit seinem Kuss betrt.
Es scheint uns so weltfremd,
- Viktor (Von Rosen und Nekrosen) - (5:05) - 497 plays
- Die Hure Babylon - (6:02) - 479 plays
- Der Untergang - (5:42) - 553 plays
- Ananke - (1:34) - 440 plays
- Kammerspiel - (6:43) - 353 plays