70 Shouts - 398,872 Scrobbles
Stille Volk was created in 1994 and aims at a music of celtic and medieval influence as well as adorned with modern elements. That's why many instruments from all origins and all ages are played: hurdy-gurdy, arabic lute, violin, bouzouki, bagpipes, chalemie, mandolin, portable organ, bombarde, various flutes, and other stringed instruments. The band signed up with Holy Records after the demo "Ode Aux Lointains Souverains" (1995) which was very successful...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La Danse De La Corne - (6:15) - 964 plays
- Joglar - (6:41) - 624 plays
- Banquet - (4:24) - 609 plays
- In Taberna - (2:56) - 552 plays
- La Chasse Au Cerf - (1:41) - 1,376 plays
- Le Roi Des Animaux - (3:15) - 671 plays
- Gaste Flamme - (5:31) - 489 plays
- Cassandre Sylvestre - (5:45) - 638 plays
- Ivresse Des Dieux - (5:41) - 537 plays
- Maudat - (3:58) - 432 plays