858 Shouts - 3,967,913 Scrobbles
Still Remains is a metalcore band from Grand Rapids, Michigan, signed to Roadrunner Records, who formed out of previous Grand Rapids based hardcore band Shades Of Amber and released their first EP in October 2003. Still Remains notably joined Welsh metal band Bullet for My Valentine, along with Hawthorne Heights and Aiden on the Kerrang XXV Tour as well as touring with Trivium, 3 Inches of Blood, and The Agony Scene in the UK for the 2005 Roadrage tour which saw the tour end at The Download Festival in Donnington.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWatching for you,
Conceived with no eyes.
Listen for the voice.
Plant within me, eyes that open.
Leading where I walk.
- LyricsThese words have slipped again,
Stitch the lips of the one that murmurs them,
Cloud your vision,
Make everyone disappear,
There's still time to wake up,
- Crone - (5:19) - 6,628 plays
- Beacon - (3:41) - 5,906 plays
- Cain - (4:12) - 5,769 plays
- A Way Out - (4:47) - 5,504 plays
- White Walls - (4:28) - 3,599 plays
- Close to the Grave - (3:55) - 5,256 plays
- The Wax Walls Of An Empty Room - (3:43) - 3,282 plays
- Ceasing to Breathe - (3:33) - 4,508 plays