1,452 Shouts - 26,036,602 Scrobbles
Stevland Hardaway Morris (born on May 13, 1950 in Saginaw, Michigan), known by his stage name Stevie Wonder, is a U.S. singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, and activist. Born as Stevland Hardaway Judkins, he lost his sight shortly after birth. When Wonder was four, his mother left his father and moved herself and her children to Detroit. She changed her name back to Lula Hardaway and later changed her son's surname to Morris, partly because of relatives. Morris has remained Stevie Wonder's legal name ever since.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsVery superstitious, writing's on the wall
Very superstitious, ladders bout' to fall
Thirteen month old baby broke the lookin' glass
Seven years of bad luck, the good things in your past
When you believe in things that you don't understand
- LyricsMusic is a world within itself
With a language we all understand
With an equal opportunity
For all to sing, dance and clap their hands
But just because a record has a groove
- LyricsPeople keep on learnin'
Soldiers keep on warrin'
World keep on turnin'
'Cause it won't be too long
Powers keep on lyin'
- LyricsFor once in my life I have someone who needs me
Someone I've needed so long
For once, unafraid, I can go where life leads me
Somehow I know I'll be strong
For once I can touch what my heart used to dream of
- LyricsLooking back on when I was a little nappy headed boy
Then my only worry was for Christmas what would be my toy
Even though we sometimes would not get a thing
We were happy with the joy the day would bring
Sneaking out the back door to hang out with those hoodlum friends of mine
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours) - (2:39) - 56,090 plays
- Isn't She Lovely - (6:34) - 52,383 plays
- You Are the Sunshine of My Life - (2:58) - 46,593 plays
- Living For The City - (7:21) - 42,516 plays
- What Christmas Means To Me - (2:28) - 37,017 plays