8 Shouts - 21,308 Scrobbles
There's more than one person with this name; 1)Steve Walsh has been a singer and songwriter for the progressive rock group Kansas from 1970 up through the present. His vocals and keyboard playing are mostly associated with songs like Carry on Wayward Son, Dust in the Wind or Point of Know Return. Although best known as lead singer and keyboardist for Kansas, he has three solo albums and two albums in the early 1980s with the band Streets.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Every Step of the Way - (8:32) - 59 plays
- Shadowman - (6:45) - 33 plays
- Glossolalia - (5:30) - 24 plays
- So Many Nights - (4:22) - 24 plays
- Rise - (5:16) - 29 plays
- Serious Wreckage - (6:02) - 21 plays
- Just How It Feels - (3:41) - 25 plays
- Heart Attack - (4:14) - 18 plays
- You Think You Got It Made - (4:19) - 23 plays
- Pages of Old - (4:55) - 33 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online