8 Shouts - 21,517 Scrobbles
There's more than one person with this name; 1)Steve Walsh has been a singer and songwriter for the progressive rock group Kansas from 1970 up through the present. His vocals and keyboard playing are mostly associated with songs like Carry on Wayward Son, Dust in the Wind or Point of Know Return. Although best known as lead singer and keyboardist for Kansas, he has three solo albums and two albums in the early 1980s with the band Streets.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Every Step of the Way - (8:32) - 48 plays
- Shadowman - (6:45) - 36 plays
- Glossolalia - (5:30) - 21 plays
- Hell Is Full of Heroes - (6:04) - 29 plays
- After - (9:59) - 26 plays
- So Many Nights - (4:22) - 26 plays
- Rise - (5:16) - 31 plays
- Get Too Far - (4:30) - 29 plays
- Pages of Old - (4:55) - 26 plays
- Serious Wreckage - (6:02) - 15 plays