30 Shouts - 160,450 Scrobbles
Steve Spacek, the acclaimed voice behind the ground-breaking genre-pushing group Spacek (who were championed by everyone from Entertainment Weekly to Mos Def), made a name for himself at the turn of the century with the song “Eve’ (recently covered by Dwele). The song set off a worldwide buzz on Steve as a singer and his group’s futuristic sound. Imagine a robot performer in the future, in love with hip hop beatology and skillful enough to twist it into new shapes, programmed with an infused knowledge of the biographies of Marvin Gaye...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dollar - (3:36) - 911 plays
- Days of My Life - (4:42) - 211 plays
- Rapid Rate - (4:00) - 267 plays
- I'm Glad - (3:26) - 112 plays
- Slave - (3:15) - 71 plays
- The Hills - (3:36) - 57 plays
- Thursdays - (2:52) - 50 plays
- Smoke - (5:03) - 40 plays
- Hey There - (2:13) - 34 plays
- I'm Glad You're Here - (4:33) - 49 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online