4 Shouts - 24,443 Scrobbles
Steve Rothery (born November 25, 1959) is the guitarist of the neo-progressive rock band Marillion. He was born in Brampton, South Yorkshire, England. From the age of six he lived in Whitby, North Yorkshire.
Rothery began to play the guitar at the age of 15. In 1979, he saw an ad in the music press for a band called Silmarillion that needed a guitarist. He auditioned successfully for the band (August 19, 1979).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kendris - (9:36) - 2,002 plays
- Morpheus - (10:40) - 2,233 plays
- White Pass - (10:51) - 1,984 plays
- Yesterday's Hero - (7:30) - 1,848 plays
- Summer's End - (15:07) - 1,738 plays
- The Ghosts of Pripyat - (5:32) - 1,544 plays
- Old Man of the Sea - (13:15) - 1,593 plays
- Morpheus (feat. Steve Hackett) - (7:55) - 470 plays
- Old Man of the Sea (feat. Steve Hackett & Steven Wilson) - (11:42) - 483 plays
- This Strange Engine second solo section - (2:31) - 99 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online