2 Shouts - 2,206 Scrobbles
Steve Rothery (born November 25, 1959) is the guitarist of the neo-progressive rock band Marillion. He was born in Brampton, South Yorkshire, England. From the age of six he lived in Whitby, North Yorkshire.
Rothery began to play the guitar at the age of 15. In 1979, he saw an ad in the music press for a band called Silmarillion that needed a guitarist. He auditioned successfully for the band (August 19, 1979).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Morpheus - (10:40) - 282 plays
- Kendris - (9:36) - 258 plays
- White Pass - (10:51) - 234 plays
- Old Man of the Sea - (13:15) - 239 plays
- Sugar Mice solo section - (3:36) - 221 plays
- Summer's End - (15:07) - 226 plays
- Easter solo section - (8:43) - 207 plays
- Yesterday's Hero - (7:30) - 221 plays
- This Strange Engine second solo section - (2:31) - 233 plays
- Easter - Solo Section - (3:34) - 1 plays