2 Shouts - 2,746 Scrobbles
Steve Rothery (born November 25, 1959) is the guitarist of the neo-progressive rock band Marillion. He was born in Brampton, South Yorkshire, England. From the age of six he lived in Whitby, North Yorkshire.
Rothery began to play the guitar at the age of 15. In 1979, he saw an ad in the music press for a band called Silmarillion that needed a guitarist. He auditioned successfully for the band (August 19, 1979).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Morpheus - (10:40) - 107 plays
- Summer's End - (15:07) - 82 plays
- Old Man of the Sea - (13:15) - 88 plays
- Kendris - (9:36) - 90 plays
- White Pass - (10:51) - 83 plays
- Yesterday's Hero - (7:30) - 76 plays
- Sugar Mice solo section - (3:36) - 66 plays
- This Strange Engine second solo section - (2:31) - 79 plays
- Easter solo section - (8:43) - 63 plays
- Easter Solo - (3:43) - 1 plays