2 Shouts - 2,732 Scrobbles
Steve Rothery (born November 25, 1959) is the guitarist of the neo-progressive rock band Marillion. He was born in Brampton, South Yorkshire, England. From the age of six he lived in Whitby, North Yorkshire.
Rothery began to play the guitar at the age of 15. In 1979, he saw an ad in the music press for a band called Silmarillion that needed a guitarist. He auditioned successfully for the band (August 19, 1979).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Morpheus - (10:40) - 196 plays
- Kendris - (9:36) - 178 plays
- White Pass - (10:51) - 163 plays
- Old Man of the Sea - (13:15) - 164 plays
- Yesterday's Hero - (7:30) - 156 plays
- Summer's End - (15:07) - 158 plays
- Sugar Mice solo section - (3:36) - 137 plays
- This Strange Engine second solo section - (2:31) - 165 plays
- Easter solo section - (8:43) - 132 plays
- Kendris (live) - (9:36) - 1 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour