2 Shouts - 2,192 Scrobbles
Steve Rothery (born November 25, 1959) is the guitarist of the neo-progressive rock band Marillion. He was born in Brampton, South Yorkshire, England. From the age of six he lived in Whitby, North Yorkshire.
Rothery began to play the guitar at the age of 15. In 1979, he saw an ad in the music press for a band called Silmarillion that needed a guitarist. He auditioned successfully for the band (August 19, 1979).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Morpheus - (10:40) - 268 plays
- Kendris - (9:36) - 247 plays
- White Pass - (10:51) - 225 plays
- Old Man of the Sea - (13:15) - 231 plays
- Sugar Mice solo section - (3:36) - 214 plays
- Summer's End - (15:07) - 216 plays
- Easter solo section - (8:43) - 199 plays
- Yesterday's Hero - (7:30) - 213 plays
- This Strange Engine second solo section - (2:31) - 224 plays
- Easter - Solo Section - (3:34) - 1 plays