54 Shouts - 535,835 Scrobbles
Steve "Luke" Lukather (born 21st October 1957 in San Fernando Valley, California) is a session musician, songwriter, arranger, producer and guitar player, best known for his work with pop/prog-rock band Toto. In addition to his work with Toto, Lukather has released several solo albums. Lukather made himself famous by being the most sought-after session guitarist in LA in the 70s and 80s. He would walk into a studio last minute and lay down perfect tracks the first time, in whatever style required.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Judgement Day - (7:16) - 812 plays
- Creep Motel - (5:46) - 756 plays
- Shine on You Crazy Diamond - (6:52) - 457 plays
- Right the Wrong - (6:20) - 556 plays
- Once Again - (4:57) - 441 plays
- Transition - (5:32) - 538 plays
- Rest of the World - (4:01) - 421 plays
- Darkness In My World - (6:59) - 432 plays
- Ever Changing Times - (5:27) - 404 plays
- Last Man Standing - (5:20) - 413 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online