2 Shouts - 7,423 Scrobbles
Steve Kimock (born October 5, 1955 in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania) is an American rock musician and guitarist. Kimock's music is widely known for being influenced heavily by the psychedelic rock styles of the Grateful Dead. He is one of several musical artists whose fan base includes former Deadheads and whose popularity has surged as these fans have sought out new live musical outlets following the 1995 death of Grateful Dead frontman Jerry Garcia.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Boogie On Reggae Woman - (22:57) - 9 plays
- Five B4 Funk - (8:52) - 11 plays
- Deal - (16:27) - 10 plays
- Gomorrah - (9:24) - 7 plays
- Scarlet Begonias - (18:13) - 11 plays
- Mississippi Moon - (7:50) - 5 plays
- Finders Keepers - (10:49) - 6 plays
- They Love Each Other - (27:02) - 15 plays
- It Takes A Lot To Laugh It Takes A Train To Cry - (17:17) - 5 plays
- Back Seat Betty - (6:29) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online