2 Shouts - 7,111 Scrobbles
Steve Kimock (born October 5, 1955 in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania) is an American rock musician and guitarist. Kimock's music is widely known for being influenced heavily by the psychedelic rock styles of the Grateful Dead. He is one of several musical artists whose fan base includes former Deadheads and whose popularity has surged as these fans have sought out new live musical outlets following the 1995 death of Grateful Dead frontman Jerry Garcia.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Thing One - (16:03) - 10 plays
- Philadelphia Mambo - (11:54) - 6 plays
- Tangled Hangers - (13:23) - 4 plays
- Hey Man - (10:04) - 11 plays
- Nana's Chalk Pipe - (10:41) - 6 plays
- It's Up To You - (6:40) - 7 plays
- Stella Blue - (9:24) - 3 plays
- Super Stupid - (4:57) - 7 plays
- Five B4 Funk - (8:52) - 3 plays
- Many Rivers To Cross - (10:17) - 3 plays