2 Shouts - 7,031 Scrobbles
Steve Kimock (born October 5, 1955 in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania) is an American rock musician and guitarist. Kimock's music is widely known for being influenced heavily by the psychedelic rock styles of the Grateful Dead. He is one of several musical artists whose fan base includes former Deadheads and whose popularity has surged as these fans have sought out new live musical outlets following the 1995 death of Grateful Dead frontman Jerry Garcia.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Thing One - (16:03) - 10 plays
- Hey Man - (10:04) - 15 plays
- One For Brother Mike - (6:41) - 20 plays
- Super Stupid - (4:57) - 11 plays
- Take Me To The River - (8:42) - 6 plays
- Come Together > The Thrill Is Gone - (7:22) - 14 plays
- It's Up To You - (6:40) - 6 plays
- Nana's Chalk Pipe - (10:41) - 4 plays
- Stella Blue - (9:24) - 3 plays
- Many Rivers To Cross - (10:17) - 3 plays