1 Shouts - 9,630 Scrobbles
When Esteban Jordan showed up at the gates of the 19th Annual Tejano Conjuto Festival in San Antonio, TX, and asked to play, it was such a typical move on his part that one might wonder why his appearance was mentioned in all the headline coverage of the event. It seems that even devoted fans had lost track of this legendary performer, nicknamed "El Parche" for the patch he wears over one eye. He had dropped out of the San Antonio music scene in 1991, and there was a great deal of wild speculation about what happened to him.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Soy de Tejas - (3:02) - 21 plays
- El Gancho - (4:02) - 16 plays
- Si Te Portas Mal - (3:05) - 15 plays
- My Toot Toot - (3:54) - 8 plays
- El Temblor de San Francisco - (4:43) - 6 plays
- Las Coronelas - (4:00) - 14 plays
- Oaxaca - (3:05) - 4 plays
- Para Que Sufras - (3:03) - 7 plays
- Kranke - (2:31) - 4 plays
- Yakity Yak - (2:56) - 14 plays