Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel
45 Shouts - 847,447 Scrobbles
Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel is an English rock band that began in the early 1970s. Their music covers a range of styles from pop to progressive rock, and while they were contemporary with the glam rock period, their music is not truly classifiable as such. Indeed, many feel that Harley and the band might have been more successful if they had begun their careers earlier, and had not been eclipsed by the glam rock bandwagon. Their track "Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me)", a UK Number One single, remains the band's biggest selling hit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me) - (3:59) - 11,435 plays
- Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me) - 2006 Remastered Version - (4:00) - 1,092 plays
- Here Comes The Sun - (2:57) - 800 plays
- Sebastian - (10:07) - 1,048 plays
- Judy Teen - (3:53) - 609 plays
- Make Me Smile - (2:25) - 735 plays
- The Best Years Of Our Lives - (5:25) - 286 plays
- Mr. Soft - (3:27) - 253 plays
- Mr Raffles (Man, It Was Mean) - (4:34) - 220 plays
- Psychomodo - (1:48) - 199 plays