Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel
45 Shouts - 837,397 Scrobbles
Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel is an English rock band that began in the early 1970s. Their music covers a range of styles from pop to progressive rock, and while they were contemporary with the glam rock period, their music is not truly classifiable as such. Indeed, many feel that Harley and the band might have been more successful if they had begun their careers earlier, and had not been eclipsed by the glam rock bandwagon. Their track "Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me)", a UK Number One single, remains the band's biggest selling hit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me) - (3:59) - 6,750 plays
- Sebastian - (10:07) - 1,086 plays
- Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me) - 2006 Remastered Version - (4:00) - 658 plays
- Make Me Smile - (2:25) - 735 plays
- Here Comes The Sun - (2:57) - 611 plays
- Judy Teen - (3:53) - 436 plays
- Mr. Soft - (3:27) - 316 plays
- Psychomodo - (1:48) - 222 plays
- The Best Years Of Our Lives - (5:25) - 197 plays
- Tumbling Down - (8:18) - 209 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online