Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel
45 Shouts - 828,669 Scrobbles
Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel is an English rock band that began in the early 1970s. Their music covers a range of styles from pop to progressive rock, and while they were contemporary with the glam rock period, their music is not truly classifiable as such. Indeed, many feel that Harley and the band might have been more successful if they had begun their careers earlier, and had not been eclipsed by the glam rock bandwagon. Their track "Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me)", a UK Number One single, remains the band's biggest selling hit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me) - (3:59) - 6,402 plays
- Sebastian - (10:07) - 1,015 plays
- Make Me Smile - (2:25) - 695 plays
- Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me) - 2006 Remastered Version - (4:00) - 416 plays
- Here Comes The Sun - (2:57) - 595 plays
- Judy Teen - (3:53) - 419 plays
- Mr. Soft - (3:27) - 315 plays
- Psychomodo - (1:48) - 200 plays
- Tumbling Down - (8:18) - 182 plays
- The Best Years Of Our Lives - (5:25) - 189 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online