11 Shouts - 149,285 Scrobbles
Steve Harley was born as Steven Nice, on 27 February 1951 in South London, growing up in New Cross and attended the school Haberdashers' Aske's Hatcham College. His musical career began in the late 1960s when he was busking (with John Crocker) and performing his own songs, some of which were later recorded by him and the band. The original Cockney Rebel was formed when Steve hooked up with his former folk partner, John Crocker (fiddle / mandolin / guitar) in 1972. They auditioned drummer Stuart Elliott, bassist Paul Jeffreys, and keyboardist Milton Reame-James.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me) - (2:23) - 1,621 plays
- Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me) - 2006 Digital Remaster - (4:00) - 389 plays
- Make Me Smile - (3:59) - 311 plays
- Here Comes the Sun - (2:58) - 178 plays
- Riding The Waves (For Virginia Woolf) - (7:42) - 156 plays
- Sebastian - (5:40) - 158 plays
- Irresistable - Remix - (5:18) - 63 plays
- The Last Time I Saw You - (5:13) - 65 plays
- Judy Teen - (3:40) - 66 plays
- Hideaway - (3:48) - 57 plays