173 Shouts - 2,275,588 Scrobbles
Steve Hackett experienced his first studio sessions as guitarist on Quiet World's only album, The Road, in 1970. He achieved fame as a member of the progressive rock band Genesis, with whom he played between 1971 and 1977, when he left to pursue his solo career full time. He released his first solo album, Voyage Of The Acolyte, in 1975 while still with Genesis, and has maintained a steady output since.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Horizons - (1:42) - 2,052 plays
- Ace of Wands - (6:48) - 1,987 plays
- LyricsVeiling the nightshade bride stalks a flower revealed
Nearing the hour make haste to their threshold concealed
Lost in thought in search of vision
As the moon eclipsed the sun
Casting the same steps glimpsing his own fate to come
- Dancing With the Moonlit Knight - (8:11) - 1,975 plays
- Fly On a Windshield - (2:55) - 1,817 plays
- A Tower Struck Down - (4:27) - 1,659 plays
- Broadway Melody of 1974 - (2:25) - 1,584 plays
- Watcher of the Skies - (8:41) - 1,506 plays
- Firth of Fifth - (9:41) - 1,529 plays
- Nomads - (4:32) - 1,319 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online