167 Shouts - 1,863,950 Scrobbles
Steve Hackett experienced his first studio sessions as guitarist on Quiet World's only album, The Road, in 1970. He achieved fame as a member of the progressive rock band Genesis, with whom he played between 1971 and 1977, when he left to pursue his solo career full time. He released his first solo album, Voyage Of The Acolyte, in 1975 while still with Genesis, and has maintained a steady output since.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Horizons - (1:41) - 4,581 plays
- A Tower Struck Down - (4:46) - 3,793 plays
- The Chamber of 32 Doors - (6:01) - 3,697 plays
- Shadow of the Hierophant - (10:46) - 3,695 plays
- Ace of Wands - (6:48) - 2,981 plays
- Dancing With the Moonlit Knight - (8:10) - 3,693 plays
- Supper's Ready - (23:37) - 3,569 plays
- The Lamia - (7:48) - 3,881 plays
- Fly On a Windshield - (2:53) - 3,456 plays
- Broadway Melody of 1974 - (2:23) - 3,343 plays