166 Shouts - 2,075,958 Scrobbles
Steve Hackett experienced his first studio sessions as guitarist on Quiet World's only album, The Road, in 1970. He achieved fame as a member of the progressive rock band Genesis, with whom he played between 1971 and 1977, when he left to pursue his solo career full time. He released his first solo album, Voyage Of The Acolyte, in 1975 while still with Genesis, and has maintained a steady output since.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shadow of the Hierophant - (10:46) - 3,751 plays
- Dancing With the Moonlit Knight - (8:10) - 3,072 plays
- The Lamia - (7:48) - 3,060 plays
- The Chamber of 32 Doors - (6:01) - 2,599 plays
- Blood On the Rooftops - (6:57) - 2,618 plays
- Watcher of the Skies - (8:41) - 2,274 plays
- Fly On a Windshield - (2:53) - 2,368 plays
- Entangled - (6:36) - 2,237 plays
- Broadway Melody of 1974 - (2:23) - 2,126 plays
- A Tower Struck Down - (4:27) - 2,118 plays