171 Shouts - 2,170,451 Scrobbles
Steve Hackett experienced his first studio sessions as guitarist on Quiet World's only album, The Road, in 1970. He achieved fame as a member of the progressive rock band Genesis, with whom he played between 1971 and 1977, when he left to pursue his solo career full time. He released his first solo album, Voyage Of The Acolyte, in 1975 while still with Genesis, and has maintained a steady output since.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shadow of the Hierophant - (10:46) - 2,685 plays
- Dancing With the Moonlit Knight - (8:11) - 2,371 plays
- Horizons - (1:42) - 2,032 plays
- Fly On a Windshield - (2:55) - 1,988 plays
- Watcher of the Skies - (8:41) - 1,938 plays
- Broadway Melody of 1974 - (2:25) - 1,803 plays
- A Tower Struck Down - (4:27) - 1,687 plays
- Ace of Wands - (6:48) - 1,729 plays
- The Lamia - (7:49) - 1,925 plays
- Blood On the Rooftops - (6:58) - 1,628 plays