164 Shouts - 1,995,885 Scrobbles
Steve Hackett experienced his first studio sessions as guitarist on Quiet World's only album, The Road, in 1970. He achieved fame as a member of the progressive rock band Genesis, with whom he played between 1971 and 1977, when he left to pursue his solo career full time. He released his first solo album, Voyage Of The Acolyte, in 1975 while still with Genesis, and has maintained a steady output since.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shadow of the Hierophant - (10:46) - 3,011 plays
- Dancing With the Moonlit Knight - (8:10) - 2,526 plays
- The Lamia - (7:48) - 2,505 plays
- The Chamber of 32 Doors - (6:01) - 2,250 plays
- Horizons - (1:41) - 2,175 plays
- A Tower Struck Down - (4:27) - 2,254 plays
- Ace of Wands - (6:48) - 2,118 plays
- Blood On the Rooftops - (6:57) - 2,123 plays
- Fly On a Windshield - (2:53) - 1,925 plays
- Entangled - (6:36) - 1,892 plays