100 Shouts - 247,139 Scrobbles
Steve Burns first gained mainstream recognition when he became "Steve" in the children's show Blues Clues. When he unexpectedly left the show, rumors spread quickly and globally. A lot included being admitted to drug rehab centers and even dying. None of them are true. Burns left on his own as he felt he had finished with Blues Clues and wanted to pursue other interests, most notably beginning a career as an indie rock singer/songwriter.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mighty Little Man - 383 plays
- What I Do on Saturday - (5:09) - 202 plays
- Troposphere - 178 plays
- Maintain - (4:31) - 147 plays
- A Song for Dustmites - (5:01) - 133 plays
- Stick Around - 127 plays
- Superstrings - (4:32) - 119 plays
- A Reason - (2:45) - 127 plays
- A Sniveling Mess - (4:06) - 116 plays
- >1 - (2:51) - 113 plays