0 Shouts - 244,050 Scrobbles
Steve Burns first gained mainstream recognition when he became "Steve" in the children's show Blues Clues. When he unexpectedly left the show, rumors spread quickly and globally. A lot included being admitted to drug rehab centers and even dying. None of them are true. Burns left on his own as he felt he had finished with Blues Clues and wanted to pursue other interests, most notably beginning a career as an indie rock singer/songwriter.Read More...
While writing songs in college after the show, Burns met with music producer Dave Friedmann, which lead to a collaboration with The Flaming Lips's multi-instrumentalist Steven Drozd on an album, Songs for Dustmites and released in the summer of 2003.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mighty Little Man - 37,020 plays
- Maintain - 20,600 plays
- What I Do on Saturday - 23,090 plays
- A Song for Dustmites - 17,100 plays
- Troposphere - 22,832 plays
- >1 - 15,782 plays
- Henry Krinkle's Lament - 13,353 plays
- A Reason - 15,923 plays
- Stick Around - 15,212 plays
- Music for Montgomery County, PA - 13,533 plays