0 Shouts - 242,970 Scrobbles
Steve Burns first gained mainstream recognition when he became "Steve" in the children's show Blues Clues. When he unexpectedly left the show, rumors spread quickly and globally. A lot included being admitted to drug rehab centers and even dying. None of them are true. Burns left on his own as he felt he had finished with Blues Clues and wanted to pursue other interests, most notably beginning a career as an indie rock singer/songwriter.Read More...
While writing songs in college after the show, Burns met with music producer Dave Friedmann, which lead to a collaboration with The Flaming Lips's multi-instrumentalist Steven Drozd on an album, Songs for Dustmites and released in the summer of 2003.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mighty Little Man - 36,853 plays
- Maintain - 20,510 plays
- What I Do on Saturday - 22,994 plays
- A Song for Dustmites - 17,048 plays
- Troposphere - 22,743 plays
- >1 - 15,710 plays
- Henry Krinkle's Lament - 13,316 plays
- A Reason - 15,861 plays
- Stick Around - 15,154 plays
- Music for Montgomery County, PA - 13,478 plays