100 Shouts - 246,521 Scrobbles
Steve Burns first gained mainstream recognition when he became "Steve" in the children's show Blues Clues. When he unexpectedly left the show, rumors spread quickly and globally. A lot included being admitted to drug rehab centers and even dying. None of them are true. Burns left on his own as he felt he had finished with Blues Clues and wanted to pursue other interests, most notably beginning a career as an indie rock singer/songwriter.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mighty Little Man - 392 plays
- Troposphere - 191 plays
- What I Do on Saturday - (5:09) - 187 plays
- Maintain - (4:31) - 159 plays
- Stick Around - 136 plays
- >1 - (2:51) - 134 plays
- A Song for Dustmites - (5:01) - 132 plays
- A Reason - (2:45) - 143 plays
- Superstrings - (4:32) - 122 plays
- A Sniveling Mess - (4:06) - 124 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online