49 Shouts - 574,461 Scrobbles
Germany’s minimal dance connoisseur, Steve Bug, started his DJ-career in a small after-hour bar near Ibiza’s Space back in 1991 - soon becoming resident DJ in the best club in his hometown Bremen and booked to major German events such as the Love Parade. In 1993 he released his first productions on Hamburg-based Superstition Recordings (which were immediately licensed by Risin’ High- UK) and in 1996 he founded his own label Raw Elements, followed by a 12“ for Felix Da Housecat’s Radical Fear imprint.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tell Me Why - Original Mix - (6:20) - 793 plays
- That Kid - (3:59) - 582 plays
- Low Blow - Original Mix - (8:04) - 572 plays
- Loverboy - (5:06) - 322 plays
- The Long Run - Steve Bug Vocal Mix - (8:02) - 245 plays
- Farewell Friend - (4:48) - 226 plays
- Pelican Glide - Original Mix - (8:17) - 210 plays
- Those Grooves - Original Mix - (9:47) - 143 plays
- A Night Like This - Richie Hawtin's A Night Like That Remix - (9:47) - 172 plays
- Tell Me Why - (6:19) - 134 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online