49 Shouts - 562,964 Scrobbles
Germany’s minimal dance connoisseur, Steve Bug, started his DJ-career in a small after-hour bar near Ibiza’s Space back in 1991 - soon becoming resident DJ in the best club in his hometown Bremen and booked to major German events such as the Love Parade. In 1993 he released his first productions on Hamburg-based Superstition Recordings (which were immediately licensed by Risin’ High- UK) and in 1996 he founded his own label Raw Elements, followed by a 12“ for Felix Da Housecat’s Radical Fear imprint.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tell Me Why - Original Mix - (6:20) - 1,286 plays
- That Kid - (3:59) - 471 plays
- Loverboy - (5:06) - 448 plays
- Painkiller - 365 plays
- Low Blow - Original Mix - (8:04) - 312 plays
- The Long Run - Steve Bug Vocal Mix - (8:02) - 397 plays
- A Night Like This - Richie Hawtin's A Night Like That Remix - (9:47) - 284 plays
- low blow - (7:54) - 258 plays
- Those Grooves - Original Mix - (9:47) - 215 plays
- Farewell Friend - (4:48) - 232 plays