48 Shouts - 569,114 Scrobbles
Germany’s minimal dance connoisseur, Steve Bug, started his DJ-career in a small after-hour bar near Ibiza’s Space back in 1991 - soon becoming resident DJ in the best club in his hometown Bremen and booked to major German events such as the Love Parade. In 1993 he released his first productions on Hamburg-based Superstition Recordings (which were immediately licensed by Risin’ High- UK) and in 1996 he founded his own label Raw Elements, followed by a 12“ for Felix Da Housecat’s Radical Fear imprint.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tell Me Why - Original Mix - (6:20) - 1,256 plays
- That Kid - (3:59) - 503 plays
- Low Blow - Original Mix - (8:04) - 432 plays
- The Long Run - Steve Bug Vocal Mix - (8:02) - 400 plays
- Loverboy - (5:06) - 346 plays
- A Night Like This - Richie Hawtin's A Night Like That Remix - (9:47) - 247 plays
- Painkiller - 270 plays
- Farewell Friend - (4:48) - 227 plays
- Those Grooves - Original Mix - (9:47) - 168 plays
- Tell Me Why - (6:19) - 198 plays