Steve Brown and the Bailers
0 Shouts - 1,025 Scrobbles
Steve Brown and the Bailers are a band from Fairbanks, Alaska. They released their first album in June of 2009, and debuted at #32 on the Roots Rock chart. In August, they were the guest artist on Michael Feldman's Public Radio International program: "Whad'ya Know."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Long Day - (2:47) - 4 plays
- Hey Did You Notice? - (2:39) - 12 plays
- Gravel Road - (3:24) - 2 plays
- You've Got Everything - (4:12) - 11 plays
- Blindfold - (2:42) - 3 plays
- Baby, Please Don't Come Home Tonight - (3:12) - 2 plays
- Down These Halls (live in the studio) - (3:41) - 2 plays
- Addicted - (3:08) - 3 plays
- Wayside - (2:49) - 2 plays
- Bandit - (3:14) - 1 plays