Steve Brown and the Bailers
0 Shouts - 1,033 Scrobbles
Steve Brown and the Bailers are a band from Fairbanks, Alaska. They released their first album in June of 2009, and debuted at #32 on the Roots Rock chart. In August, they were the guest artist on Michael Feldman's Public Radio International program: "Whad'ya Know."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hey Did You Notice? - (2:39) - 5 plays
- Long Day - (2:47) - 3 plays
- Abigail, I - (4:03) - 1 plays
- Addicted - (3:08) - 2 plays
- My Baby's Dirty - (2:33) - 1 plays
- I Ain't Been Drinking - (2:13) - 3 plays
- You've Got Everything - (4:12) - 9 plays
- Wayside - (2:49) - 1 plays
- Blindfold - (2:42) - 2 plays
- Gravel Road - (3:24) - 1 plays