Steve Brown and the Bailers
0 Shouts - 1,015 Scrobbles
Steve Brown and the Bailers are a band from Fairbanks, Alaska. They released their first album in June of 2009, and debuted at #32 on the Roots Rock chart. In August, they were the guest artist on Michael Feldman's Public Radio International program: "Whad'ya Know."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rockabilly Blue - (2:49) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online