Mahaeo (Creator) knows me as Standing Owl of Northern Cheyenne descent. I began playing the Native American flute in 1998. I had never intended to play for the public. I just enjoyed the spirit of the flute. As I traveled to Pow wows selling my crafts I was asked more and more to play my flutes during the drum breaks. The response from the public was overwhelming and eventually I was asked to be part of the program at many of the pow wows in the New England area. Since that time, I have played for audiences at schools, presentations on Native culture, library systems and historical societies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- First Light - (5:31) - 4 plays
- Back To the Falls - (2:28) - 8 plays
- By the Fire - (2:33) - 10 plays
- Hoovehe (Brother) - (3:49) - 7 plays
- On the Trail - (2:33) - 2 plays
- Cross Roads - (1:15) - 1 plays
- Misty Morning - (4:11) - 1 plays
- Crossing Roads - (1:15) - 1 plays
- Finding The Way - (3:51) - 2 plays
- Winged Ones Rejoice - (3:12) - 1 plays