211 Shouts - 2,816,078 Scrobbles
Stephen Sondheim (born March 22, 1930 in New York City) is a composer and lyricist for stage and screen. He is one of the few people to win an Academy Award, multiple Tony Awards, multiple Grammy Awards, and a Pulitzer Prize. Sondheim has been writing for the American Musical Theatre for the past four decades. His breakthrough musical Company revolutionized the art form. He is considered by many to be the finest living composer of our time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Cape as Red as Blood - (0:41) - 3,396 plays
- Magic Beans - (2:03) - 3,124 plays
- Rapunzel's Hair - (1:22) - 2,941 plays
- Cinderella Runs - (0:53) - 2,885 plays
- Granny's Cottage - (1:36) - 2,669 plays
- Baker and Wife Part - (0:33) - 2,822 plays
- The Forbidden Tower - (2:19) - 2,709 plays
- Two Midnights Gone - (1:14) - 2,588 plays
- Ever After - Instrumental - (1:15) - 2,754 plays
- "Who Cares!" - (0:30) - 2,598 plays