9 Shouts - 22,489 Scrobbles
Stephen Simmons was raised in the small town of Woodbury, Tennessee. As a songwriter and Ten years as a Road Dog, Stephen’s vision has grown to entail more than just reflections of rural America. The songs on his recordings, deal with existential realities that are familiar to country and city dwellers alike: redemption, heartbreak, hangovers and the loneliness of the road. Stephen’s records: Last Call, Drink Ring Jesus, Something In Between, The Blame’s On U.S.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hard It Goes - (4:14) - 45 plays
- Poor & Horny - (3:37) - 23 plays
- Drink Ring Jesus - (7:32) - 28 plays
- Guardian, West Virginia - (3:25) - 29 plays
- Alone (feat. Big L & Marquee) - (4:02) - 19 plays
- All The Time I've Got - (3:31) - 14 plays
- Cape of Good Hope - (3:29) - 10 plays
- Hearsay - (3:49) - 9 plays
- Talking Prehistoric Blues - (2:15) - 13 plays
- Drama Kings & Queens - (3:40) - 11 plays