9 Shouts - 22,241 Scrobbles
Stephen Simmons was raised in the small town of Woodbury, Tennessee. His mother was a schoolteacher and his father held a factory job. In his family, they were the first generation that didn’t work the farm. As a songwriter and Ten years as a Road Dog, Stephen’s vision has grown to entail more than just reflections of rural America. The songs on his recordings, deal with existential realities that are familiar to country and city dwellers alike: redemption, heartbreak, hangovers and the loneliness of the road.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Guardian, West Virginia - (3:25) - 221 plays
- Hard It Goes - (4:14) - 37 plays
- Poor & Horny - (3:37) - 35 plays
- Only One for Me - (3:23) - 21 plays
- Cape of Good Hope - (3:29) - 16 plays
- Talking Prehistoric Blues - (2:15) - 24 plays
- Everything's Just Right - (3:38) - 15 plays
- Okaloosa County - (3:18) - 15 plays
- I Don't Like You Too - (3:06) - 15 plays
- Crutches - (3:41) - 19 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online