9 Shouts - 21,420 Scrobbles
Stephen Simmons was raised in the small town of Woodbury, Tennessee. His mother was a schoolteacher and his father held a factory job. In his family, they were the first generation that didn’t work the farm. As a songwriter and Ten years as a Road Dog, Stephen’s vision has grown to entail more than just reflections of rural America. The songs on his recordings, deal with existential realities that are familiar to country and city dwellers alike: redemption, heartbreak, hangovers and the loneliness of the road.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hard It Goes - (4:14) - 354 plays
- Guardian, West Virginia - (3:25) - 292 plays
- Poor & Horny - (3:37) - 48 plays
- Red Dirt - (4:13) - 21 plays
- Only One for Me - (3:23) - 33 plays
- Talking Prehistoric Blues - (2:15) - 29 plays
- I Don't Like You Too - (3:06) - 23 plays
- Okaloosa County - (3:18) - 24 plays
- Santa Cruz Ridge - (4:20) - 15 plays
- Horse Cave, Kentucky - (4:03) - 28 plays