7 Shouts - 17,775 Scrobbles
Stephen Simmons hails from Woodbury, a small town in central Tennessee that’s known for Sunday socials, tent revivals and palm readings. After ten years in Nashville, Simmons is, in many ways, still that Church of Christ kid––humble, good-natured, but more than a little dark––as a songwriter and a road dog, his revelations are as exhilarating as a Tilt-a-Whirl. On his new record, The Big Show, Simmons combines his trademark insight and dark imagery with the wry humor and irony of a gifted songwriter who’s been around the block and seen more than his share of the true human psyche.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Spark - (3:02) - 61 plays
- Kool In Nashville - (3:35) - 34 plays
- I'm Late - (2:59) - 40 plays
- Don't Mind Me - (3:52) - 59 plays
- Parchcorn Falls - (4:12) - 31 plays
- Alone (feat. Big L & Marquee) - (4:02) - 32 plays
- Drink Ring Jesus - (7:32) - 18 plays
- C'mon World - (3:15) - 22 plays
- The Circus - (6:10) - 34 plays
- Heart Trouble - (3:07) - 14 plays