Stephen Kellogg & the Sixers
38 Shouts - 849,848 Scrobbles
Stephen Kellogg & the Sixers was an American rock band formed in Western Massachusetts in 2003. The band featured lead singer Stephen Kellogg (born 28 November 1976), bassist and keyboard player Kit 'The Goose' Karlson, drummer Boots Factor, electric guitar/pedal steel player Sam 'Steamer' Getz, and touring musician Chip Johnson. “SK6ERS,” as the band is affectionately known, have carved a determined, inspiring path since forming. An exceptional live act given to high-energy showmanship, The Sixers are closing in on their 1000th show with a newfound grit and gratitude.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 4th of July - (5:03) - 89 plays
- Born In The Spring - (4:38) - 94 plays
- Shady Esperanto And The Young Hearts - (3:03) - 150 plays
- Gravity - (3:05) - 107 plays
- See You Later, See You Soon - (4:03) - 103 plays
- My Sweet Charade - (3:44) - 50 plays
- You've Changed - (3:41) - 51 plays
- Start The Day Early - (3:41) - 60 plays
- Sweet Sophia - (3:11) - 63 plays
- Lonely In Columbus - (4:49) - 69 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online