Stephen Kellogg & the Sixers
38 Shouts - 850,512 Scrobbles
Stephen Kellogg & the Sixers was an American rock band formed in Western Massachusetts in 2003. The band featured lead singer Stephen Kellogg (born 28 November 1976), bassist and keyboard player Kit 'The Goose' Karlson, drummer Boots Factor, electric guitar/pedal steel player Sam 'Steamer' Getz, and touring musician Chip Johnson. “SK6ERS,” as the band is affectionately known, have carved a determined, inspiring path since forming. An exceptional live act given to high-energy showmanship, The Sixers are closing in on their 1000th show with a newfound grit and gratitude.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Born In The Spring - (4:38) - 79 plays
- Shady Esperanto And The Young Hearts - (3:03) - 152 plays
- 4th of July - (5:03) - 73 plays
- You've Changed - (3:41) - 52 plays
- Gravity - (3:05) - 101 plays
- See You Later, See You Soon - (4:03) - 66 plays
- My Sweet Charade - (3:44) - 50 plays
- Oh Adeline - (5:14) - 72 plays
- Start The Day Early - (3:41) - 41 plays
- Hearts In Pain - (5:55) - 49 plays