15 Shouts - 203,302 Scrobbles
Stephen Duffy (born Stephen Anthony James Duffy on 30 May 1960 in Alum Rock, Birmingham, England) is an English singer-songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist. He was a founding member and original lead singer (and bassist) of Duran Duran (though he left before they signed with EMI in 1980). Subsequently he has recorded under various guises and with various collaborators as The Hawks, Tin Tin, Stephen "Tin Tin" Duffy, Dr. Calculus, The Lilac Time, Stephen Duffy & The Lilac Time, and The Devils. In his solo efforts he had two UK hit singles in the mid 1980s: Kiss Me and Icing On The Cake.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kiss Me - (3:26) - 1,690 plays
- London Girls - (3:16) - 794 plays
- Kiss Me (1985) - (3:31) - 635 plays
- She Loves Me - (3:40) - 372 plays
- Icing On The Cake - (5:14) - 154 plays
- Unkiss That Kiss - (3:40) - 128 plays
- Icing On The Cake - Edit - (3:52) - 109 plays
- A Lot Of Ink - (4:52) - 68 plays
- Something Special - (4:53) - 66 plays
- Kiss Me (1983) - (3:31) - 137 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online